At Thrill Hills, your safety is our top priority. We want everyone to have an enjoyable and safe skiing experience. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our safety guidelines and tips before hitting the slopes.
Know Your Limits
- Skiing Ability: Choose trails and slopes that match your skill level. Green for beginners, blue for intermediate and advanced.
- Weather Conditions: Check weather and trail conditions before heading out. Adjust your plans accordingly.
- Equipment: Ensure your gear is in good condition and properly fitted.
- Helmets: We strongly recommend wearing helmets for all skiers and snowboarders.
- Protective Gear: Consider wearing wrist guards, knee pads, and other protective equipment.
- Stay in Control: Ski or snowboard at a speed that allows you to stop or avoid others safely.
- Yield to Others: Uphill skiers have the right of way. Always yield to those in front of you.
- No Stopping on Trails: If you need to stop, move to the side of the trail where you are visible to others.
- Obey Signs and Markings: Follow trail signs and closures. Respect boundary ropes.
Skiing with Children
- Supervision: Supervise children at all times. Ensure they are skiing appropriate terrain.
- Teach Safety: Teach kids the importance of skiing safely and respecting others.
- Contact Information: Carry contact information for ski patrol and emergency services.
- First Aid: Know basic first aid and help injured skiers while waiting for professional assistance.
- Litter: Dispose of trash in designated containers and help keep our slopes clean.
- Respect Nature: Stay on marked trails to preserve the natural environment.
Remember, skiing can be a thrilling and enjoyable experience when done safely. By following these guidelines, you can help ensure a safe and enjoyable time at Thrill Hills. Have a great time on the slopes!
For more detailed information or inquiries, feel free to contact our ski hill staff.